Dr. Ing. Pier Luigi De Anna
D – 80336 München
Tel: +49 (0) 89 235193530
Fax: +49 (0) 89 235193535
The professionals at the office are entitled in each case to use the following professional titles:
- Patent Attorney, admitted by the Federal Republic of Germany (Patentanwalt)
- Professional representative before the European Patent Office (European Patent Attorney)
- Professional representative before the Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market (OHIM) (European Trademark and Design Attorney)
- Consulenti in Proprietà Intellettuale (Italian Patent Attorney)
- Member of the Patentanwaltskammer (Art. 154 PaO)
The German Patent Attorneys are members of the German Chamber of Patent Attorneys, Tal 29, 80331 Munich, www.patentanwaltskammer.de; firstname.lastname@example.org, and are subject to the code of professional conduct set forth in the Patentanwaltsordnung (German Patent Attorney Code) (BGBl. I 1966, p. 557, last changed by BGBl. I 2001, p. 3656), and the Berufsordnung der Patentanwälte (Code of Conduct for German Patent Attorneys), (Mitt. In 1997, 243) and the Codes of Conduct for the International Federation of Industrial Property Attorneys (FICPI), www.ficpi.org.
The European Patent Attorneys are members of the Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (epi), Tal 29, 80331 Munich, www.patentepi.com and are subject to the Rules and Regulations of the epi (epi information 2/2001, p. 75).
As registered professional representatives before the Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market (OHIM), the framework for their activity is given by article. 89 of the ORDER (EC) No. 40/94 of THE ADVICE from the 20th of December, 1993 about the communal brand as well as R 76, 77, 78 of the ORDER (EC) No. 2868/95 of THE COMMISSION from the 13th of December, 1995 for the realization of the order (EC) No. 40/94 of the advice about communal brands, observed on the homepage of the harmonization, http://oami.europa.eu.
Selected photographs © Anna Vi Photography